POLICY & PROCEDURE DEVELOPMENT
Policy & Procedure Development
In terms of a strong security posture, organizations must be able to rely on the three key aspects of information security:
- Confidentiality (knowing that sensitive information can be accessed only by those authorized to do so)
- Integrity (knowing that the information is accurate and up-to-date and has not been deliberately or inadvertently modified from a previously approved version)
- Availability (knowing that the information can always be accessed)
An Information Security Policy plays a vital role in providing guideline and management direction in implementing and enforcing company's information security goals/objectives with respect to Confidentiality, Integrity & Availability.
Why do you need Information Security Policies?
In modern times with the expansion of networks across boundaries of companies, cities, countries and continents, a pervasive Information Security Policy has become an indispensable document for an organization to keep up to security requirements. A complete Information Security Policy fulfills many purposes, such as:
- Protecting People & Information
- Setting the rules of expected behavior by management, users, system administrators and security personals
- Provide the guidelines to respond to any security incidents
- Ensure the compliance to various security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HiTRUST, FISMA, GDPR, EU-Privacy Shield.
Are you wondering about your organization's data risks and in need of current Policies and Procedures? Contact the Interactive Security team at 267-824-2500 or email@example.com. We’re here to help make cybersecurity and compliance audits Obtainable, Simple and Affordable!